Supreme and Nike come together to release another pair of sneakers this November. Collaborating on an Air Force 1 for the first time, the two brands will release three pairs, all done up in Cordura Mesh, a strong and lightweight military grade fabric. The sneakers will arrive in tonal black and grey colourways as well as a dark camouflage. The sneakers will be available in Supreme’s Japanese retailers, so get your eBay game together if you want a pair. More images here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAccessories Adidas Alexander McQueen Art BAPE brogues Burberry Campaign Chanel Christian Louboutin Design designers Fashion fashion collaborations Footwear GQ High Street HM I love Brands Jeans Karl Lagerfeld London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton Mens Mens shoes Menswear Models Music New York Nike paris fashion week PUMA retail Rihanna Shoes Sneakers Sports spring/summer 2013 Streetwear Suits technology trainers Victoria Secrets Video Vogue
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- www.scattube.info on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- Scott on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- best online fashion, men and women clothing store, best online store, forever21, women's dresses, men's skinny jeans on Men’s fashion: Top 10 Autumn High-Street Buys
- Eduardo on Louis Vuitton Men’s Spring/Summer 2013 Preview by Jay McLaughlin