Collaboration again for Puma by Mihara Yasuhiro with this Fall/Winter 2012,MIHARAYASUHIRO explores the world of bike specs and spokes in Tokyo for his collection with PUMA. Blending cycling performance features with outdoors functionality, Mihara’s range of contemporary athletic wear and tailored garments sport packable hoods and reflective accents, while a roll-down satchel transforms from a compact, portable bag into a large-volume shopper.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAccessories Adidas Alexander McQueen Art BAPE brogues Burberry Campaign Chanel Christian Louboutin Design designers Fashion fashion collaborations Footwear GQ High Street HM I love Brands Jeans Karl Lagerfeld London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton Mens Mens shoes Menswear Models Music New York Nike paris fashion week PUMA retail Rihanna Shoes Sneakers Sports spring/summer 2013 Streetwear Suits technology trainers Victoria Secrets Video Vogue
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- www.scattube.info on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- Scott on Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers Come To London
- best online fashion, men and women clothing store, best online store, forever21, women's dresses, men's skinny jeans on Men’s fashion: Top 10 Autumn High-Street Buys
- Eduardo on Louis Vuitton Men’s Spring/Summer 2013 Preview by Jay McLaughlin